Wednesday 28 August 2013

Barton Family

It's been a while since my first blog (I'm obviously a newbie-blogger!) and it feels good to be back here! So enjoy...

6 months ago Eve contacted me about doing her family photos. With her husband, Chris, and four simply beautiful children, I'll be honest - I was pretty stoked. They're the kind of family you see and can't help but just smile. Smile because you can see they know what's most important in their life; and that is to love. To love each other, to love yourself and to just love life.

Not long after that first photo shoot, Eve contacted me again, asking how I'd feel about taking family photos for them every 6 months. Kids change and grow so quickly, so she wanted to make family photos a regular thing. Need I explain my reaction? Put simply - my smile went from one ear, to the other. So last week we set off into the depths of a beautiful pine forest. Check out the images below to see what happened there, and see why I love my job so much.

Much love,
Holly
'it must be all the yellow,' Eve said. This little butterfly followed us all afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful family. And what beautiful capturing of that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly are a beautiful family! And thank you so much! I feel honoured and blessed to be able to photograph people like this!

      Delete